Friday Gathering: Who Dat? Edition
Congratulations to the New Orleans Saints, winners of the NFL Super Bowl. I did not really have a rooting interest, but was kind of pulling for Peyton Manning . . . Here are some posts that you may want to read from the last week.
From the Carnival of Personal Finance #243 featuring:
- How I got three salary increases in less than twelve months from Mike at The Financial Blogger.
- Investing Baby Steps #2: Different Investing Strategies For Beginners Part 1 by Mike and posted here at Gather Little by Little.
- Five legitimate work-from-home jobs by Jonathan at Christian PF.
From the Festival of Frugality #216 featuring:
- Our bank network by yours truly here at Gather Little by Little.
- Joe at Personal Finance by the Book posted, Tax Refund? How You Should Use It and Why You Should Lose It.
- Jeff Rose at Good Financial Cents says, There is room for life insurance in your budget.
That’s the list, have a great weekend and remember, do not just spend money, spend time with family.
Article by Stew
Photo by Cordey
- Friday Gathering: First Cold Spell Edition
- Friday Gathering: My Daughter’s Birthday Edition
- Friday Gathering: Mrs. Stew’s Picks Edition
- Friday Gathering: The Yankees are probably going to win it again Edition
- Friday Gathering: Looking for Labor Day Edition