Friday Gathering: Post-Valentine’s Day Edition
Gather Little by Little was featured in four carnivals this week!
Investing Baby Steps #2: Different Investing Strategies for Beginners Part 2 was chosen as an Editor’s Pick at the 104th Money Hacks Carnival.
If you can’t handle $5, why should I give you $10? was included at 217th Festival of Frugality and the Carnival of Money Stories.
Here are some other articles that I found interesting this week:
Bible Money Matters posted, Is math the king of the financial jungle? Albert Einstein was fascinated by compound interest, I was a math major in college and I enjoyed this post.
My wife and I have become big fans of Craiglist. I always thought Craiglist was a pretty simple site, but I guess not. There is a book about it and Lynnae reviewed it.
Moolanomy asked, Could you survive without money?
That’s the list – have a great weekend! Don’t just spend money, spend time with family.
Article by Stew
Photo by blmurch
- Friday Gathering: First Cold Spell Edition
- Friday Gathering: Who Dat? Edition
- Friday Gathering: The Yankees are probably going to win it again Edition
- Friday Gathering: Floods in the Southeast Edition
- Friday Gathering: First Snow Fall Edition