Pay off Debt iPhone application giveaway
Last Sunday, I announced a giveaway for a new iPhone and iPod Touch application called Pay off debt. The announcement was buried in the article and given the low number of comments, I’m pretty sure not many people saw it. Blogging is a learning journey just like most everything else and lesson learned: Don’t bury a giveaway in another unrelated article.
Forgive me if you commented last week to enter, but I’m restarting the giveaway with this post. All you have to do to enter the contest is add a comment! Maybe share how you think the app would help you, or state why you love your iPhone or Touch device, etc. etc. I’ll giveaway a code for free download to 2 random commentators and announce the winners this Friday (6/12). One note, the coupon codes are valid for the U.S. iTunes store only.
Here’s a screen shot:
Here are just a few of the features:
- See when your planned debt-free date will be, and watch the effect that increasing the amount for your snowball will have.
- View the estimated time left for individual debts on the main debt screen, so that you can see what effect just paying the minimums on those debts would have.
- Join www.payoffdebtapp.com/forums to discuss paying off debt.
- View graphs of your progress on each individual debt and on all of your debt as a whole for motivation and encouragement.
- Order your debts any way you choose: from lowest balance to highest balance, from highest interest rate to lowest interest rate, or in a custom order selected by you.
- Email your debt snowball information to up to 4 different email addresses.
- Choose to view the application in English, Spanish, or French.
I don’t have an iPhone or Touch, so can’t give you a full review, but it looks slick and definitely like something I would use if I had an iPhone.
Good luck on the Giveaway!
- Winner of the YNAB Giveaway!
- Neobudget Giveaway
- You Need a Budget Giveaway!
- Get Rid of Your Debt Instantly!!
- What Does the Bible Tell Us About Debt?