What do you want and how can I help you?
It’s been a while since I’ve solicited any feedback from you, so I thought it was about time to do it again. I created Gather Little by Little for one single purpose, to help others. I wanted to share my financial learnings with others in hopes that they could begin their join me in my journey to get my finances under control. I have not deviated from that purpose other than to hope that maybe someday I can do this as a full-time job. That would truely be a dream come true.
As always, Gather Little by Little is for you: long-term readers, new readers, and visitors from search engines looking for answers. To keep Gather Little by Little heading in the direction (the one that most benefits you most), I’d really like to hear your feedback about it.
If you would, please consider the following questions and leave a comment or contact me directly with your thoughts, feedback and suggestions. Anything is fair game, and don’t worry about hurting my feelings, I want your honest and sincere feedback.
- What do you like about Gather Little by Little?
- Do do you not like?
- What are some things I can improve on?
- What would you like to see me start doing, continue doing, and/or stop doing?
- What are your thoughts on the layout and theme? How about the logo?
- Is there too much advertising? Does it blend well and is the advertising related to the topics I discuss?
- Are the articles what you want to hear? Are their topics you would like to see me address that I haven’t? Or maybe I’ve already addressed a few topics of interest, but you would like to hear more?
- How about Stew? (No Stew, you can’t answer). He’s been writing for a month now. What do you think of him and his articles? Has he helped make GLBL an even better Christian personal finance resource? I definitely think he has, but would love to hear your thoughts.
Hopefully those got your creative feedback juices flowing! Now please take just a few minutes to let me know your thoughts. I truely want to make Gather Little by Little better and make it of more use for you and to the others that I hope will find it one day.
Thanks in advance for taking the time to respond, I really appreciate it. Thanks also for continuing to read, comment on my articles and for beings such awesome readers. I truely appreciate each one of you and always look forward to reading your comments.
No related posts.