Made it to the FMF Final Challenge!
I am still in a state of shock and amazement, but my article Do you appreciate what you have? made it to the final Challenge! This was of course thanks to you and all of the Free Money Finance readers who voted for me. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it!
Now it’s between me and Pete from Bible Money Matters. It’s truely a blessing to have both of the final articles be from Christian personal finance blogs!
Anyway, I would really really appreciate it you would take 30 seconds and head over and vote for my article. If I win, FMF will donate $500 to the American Diabetes Association in honor of my 9 year old son who has type 1 diabetes. He is so excited that he might win!!
Here’s how to vote:
- Navigate over to the final challenge article.
- Scroll to the bottom where it says “Post a comment”
- To vote for my article, add a comment that says “Appreciate”
- Don’t worry, FMF won’t use your email to SPAM you or anything, he’s a great guy. You can just put your first name too if you would like.
Thank you so much for getting me this far, I can’t tell you in words how much it means to me and how honored I am.
- Free Money Finance – Final Four
- I made it to round 2 and need your help!
- The Best Investment We Ever Made
- My single step personal finance challenge
- Ask the Readers – What Stupid Financial Mistakes Have You Made?