Free Money Finance – Final Four
Once again, I need your votes. Since I’m in the final four, a $100 donoation will be donated to the American Diabetes Association, but if I make the final 2 or win the contest all together, up to $500.00 will be donated! I chose the American Diabetes Association for my 9 year old son who was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes in November of 2006.
There has been a little confusion on how to vote, so here’s how:
- Navigate over to the final four article.
- Spend a few minutes reading the articles in the final four contest
- Scroll to the bottom where it says “Post a comment”
- To vote for my article, add a comment that says “Game 1: Appreciate”
- Then add “Game 2: ” and add the name of the article you liked, either Learned or Disgrace
- Make sure you vote for both Game 1 and Game 2 so that every one gets a fair vote.
- Don’t worry, FMF won’t use your email to SPAM you or anything, he’s a great guy. You can just put your first name too if you would like.
The winners of Game 1 and Game 2 will compete against each other next week for the big donation of $500.00.
Thanks again, my son and I really appreciate the votes and support! He’s very excited about the money being donated.
- March Madness at Free Money Finance
- Free Money Finance March Madness – Elite 8!
- I made it to round 2 and need your help!
- Free Money: Wachovia and ING
- Free Money to Try Some Financial Products