The Friday gathering: Tax time
I think I’ve finally received all of the necessary tax forms, so this weekend I’ll head over to TurboTax online and do my taxes. I generally do my taxes the weekend after I receive my W-2s from my employer, but this year I had to wait a little longer to receive all of the forms from my advertisers here on Gather Little by Little. I’m a little nervous that I might have to pay this year due to the extra income. I sure hope not, but we’ll see!
Doing my taxes this year is going to be an adventure as we bought a house, have another home that is rented, have various supplemental income, and some investments. I would suspect this is going to be the last year I do my taxes myself as it’s becoming a little more complicated than I would prefer. Generally though, TurboTax has made the whole filing process a breeze in the past. I’m hoping the same holds true for this year as well! If you’ve never used TurboTax online, I highly recommend it. I tried Taxcut one year and hated it.
- 7 Low or No Cost Ways To Show Your Valentine You Care @ Paid Twice
- 10 Places To Look When Scrounging For Change @ NCN Blog
- Day 10) Knowing Where My Money is Going is More Important Than Ever @ Mrs Micah
- What is wrong with taking a second job? @ Mighty Bargain Hunter
- Do It Yourself Debt Reduction. @ My Two Dollars
- Dave Ramsey’s 7 Baby Steps By The Numbers: Getting Started @ Bible Money Matters
- Move over Grocery Game! I’ve found a new love! @ Being Frugal
- Free Gifts for Your Valentine @ The Wisdom Journal
- Planning for your Digital Death @ Money Grubbing Lawyer