The Carnival of Debt Reduction #170
Welcome to the Carnival of Debt Reduction #170. I am Glblguy, author of Gather Little by Little and I’m very happy to be the host of this edition of the Carnival of Debt Reduction.
‘This particular edition received 37 submissions of which only 15 were included. There were lots of great articles submitted, but many of them weren’t on “getting out of debt, personal debt reduction progress reports and posts about reducing debt.” which is what the Carnival of Debt Reduction is all about!
Without further adieu…
Two of the articles in particular caught my attention. The first was an awesome poem on going to college, going into debt, and suffering the long term consequences. The second was a very thoroughly researched and well written article on student debt (hmmm, I think I see a pattern here).
- Coupon Artist presents My Debt Poem: A Law Students Lament posted at Art of the coupon.
- Mr. ToughMoneyLove presents The College Student Debt Machine: A National Disgrace posted at Tough Money Love.
While the articles below didn’t make Editor’s Picks, there are some really great reads here. So get comfy, grab something nice and warm to drink and get dig in!
- Anthony Delgado presents Learn to Pay Off Debt posted at Need Extra Cash?.
- Credit Shout presents Balance Transfer Options for Credit Card Consolidation posted at CreditShout.
- TCT presents Do Consolidation Loans Affect Your Beacon Score? posted at The Credit Tool Box.
- Michael Bass presents Will debt follow you abroad? posted at Debt Prison.
- Ryan Healy presents No Easy Way Out posted at Debt Reduction Formula.
- The Smarter Wallet presents Got Debt Over The Holidays? How To Eliminate Debt Quickly posted at The Smarter Wallet.
- The Happy Rock presents Student Debt”¦How Much is Too Much? posted at The Happy Rock.
- Scott Crawford presents The “Good Debt” Fallacy: Part 1 (Mortgage) posted at DebtGoal Blog
- Tristan presents How to get out of debt quick posted at Find Financial Freedom.
- Laura presents 385 days to go to debt free living posted at No More Spending
- Mr. CC presents Falling Behind On Student Loans posted at Ask Mr Credit Card’s Blog.
- RC presents Going from Debt to Wealth- A Closer Look at Dave Ramsey’s 7 Baby Steps Plan posted at Think Your Way To Wealth.
- Cindy Morus presents Fiancee has Lots of Debt posted at Mend Your Money.
Photos by: Strevo
- Carnival of Debt Reduction #161 – Fall Colors Edition
- The 100th Carnival of Debt Reduction Posted
- 148th Edition of the Carnival of Personal Finance!
- Make Payments on Your Debt Whenever You Can
- Coming soon: The 148th Carnival of Personal Finance