The 12 Days of Christmas – Personal Finance Style 2008
Last year the M-Network started something that we decided to make our own holiday tradition: The Twelve Days of Christmas – Personal Finance Style. Following the theme of the original song, we each wrote about different aspects of personal finance one for each of the 12 days.
This is the formal kick off for The 12 Days of Christmas – Personal Finance style 2008. As each of the M-Network members posts their articles, I’ll add the links here.
We sincerely hope you enjoy this ongoing tradition of ours. If you missed last year’s, you can read day 1 over at Being Frugal.
Read all of the 12 Days of Christmas – Personal Finance Style 2008:
- Day 1: The First Rule Of Personal Finance @ I’ve Paid For This Twice Already…
- Day 2: Two Financial Goals – Less Debt, More Income @ Cash Money Life
- Day 3: 3 New Year’s Worksheets @ Mrs. Micah
- Day 4: 4 ways to be better prepared for Christmas next year @ Gather Little by Little (yep, right here)
- Day 5: 5 Golden Rules To Follow During The Holiday Season. @ My Two Dollars
- Day 6: 6 Ways To Give @ Moolanomy
- Day 7: 7 Savings Strategies @ Being Frugal
- Day 8: Eight Simple Snowflakes @ I’ve Paid For This Twice Already”¦
- Day 9: 9 Year-End Money Moves @ Moolanomy
- Day 10: 10 Personal Finance Essentials @ Cash Money Life
- Day 11: 11 Ways To Decorate @ Plonkee
- Day 12: 12 Steps to a Prosperous New Year @ Being Frugal
Photo by: gadl