12 Days of Christmas – Personal Finance Style Wrap-up
Thirteen days ago, the M-Network began our second year of doing the 12 Days of Christmas – Personal finance style. The final article was posting yesterday. The series this year was awesome and I personally feel it was even better than last years effort.
If you missed it, here’s a re-cap:
- Day 1: The First Rule Of Personal Finance @ I’ve Paid For This Twice Already”¦
- Day 2: Two Financial Goals – Less Debt, More Income @ Cash Money Life
- Day 3: 3 New Year’s Worksheets @ Mrs. Micah
- Day 4: 4 ways to be better prepared for Christmas next year @ Gather Little by Little (yep, right here)
- Day 5: 5 Golden Rules To Follow During The Holiday Season. @ My Two Dollars
- Day 6: 6 Ways To Give @ Moolanomy
- Day 7: 7 Savings Strategies @ Being Frugal
- Day 8: Eight Simple Snowflakes @ I’ve Paid For This Twice Already”¦
- Day 9: 9 Year-End Money Moves @ Moolanomy
- Day 10: 10 Personal Finance Essentials @ Cash Money Life
- Day 11: 11 Ways To Decorate @ Plonkee
- Day 12: 12 Steps to a Prosperous New Year @ Being Frugal
The M-Network hopes you enjoyed the series and if so would encourage you to promote it and share it with others via StumbleUpon, PFBuzz, Digg, Reddit, Twitter and any other social book marking site you enjoy. We certainly would appreciate it and bet others would as well.
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday!
Oh, almost forgot. Don’t forget to download our free Holiday gift to you, your friends and your family. We worked hard writing 8 exclusive articles and put them into a great eBook called Money Saving Tips for the Holidays. Our free gift to you this holiday season!
Photo by: gadl
- The 12 Days of Christmas – Personal Finance Style 2008
- 4 ways to be better prepared for Christmas next year
- Why personal finance is like driving a car
- 6 Ways to kick off your personal finance new year the right way
- Why Religion is an Important Part of Personal Finance – The glblguy's Perspective