Carnival of Debt Reduction #161 – Fall Colors Edition
Welcome to the 161th edition of the Carnival of Debt Reduction!
My absolute favorite time of the year is fall. I love the cool crisp air and the beautiful colors of the leaves as they turn. I also enjoy beautiful photographs. Not only will you find some great articles in this carnival, but I’ve inserted some beautiful fall pictures as well.
Spend some time reading through the articles, if you find something you like consider leaving a comment on the authors blog, subscribing to their feed or even submitting the article to StumbleUpon, Digg or PF Buzz.
If this is your first time visiting Gather Little by Little, I’m really glad to have you. I’d recommend that you check out my Best Of page and then maybe even browse the archives a bit. If what you find appeals to you, please subscribe via RSS or email.
Oh one last thing…those of you that submitted, don’t forgot to link back to the carnival!
Here are my personal favorite articles from everything submitted:
- Until Debt Do US Part presents Affluenza – the credit party is over posted at Until Debt Do Us Part – Really interesting article that asks “So now that the easy credit party is over and we are all feeling the effects of the debt hangover the question I have is was it worth it?”. I even learned a new word that describes the cause very accurately, Affluenza. Nope, it’s not a disease…at least not physically.
- shadox presents Credit in Tough Times posted at Money and Such – Consumer borrowing is down for the first time since 1999. Wondering why? Read the article.
Other awesome reads
While the articles above were my favorites, here are the rest of the great articles submitted. If you don’t see yours listed, it’s not that it wasn’t a good article but I was a bit selective and only included articles specific to debt and debt reduction.
- Sandy Naidu presents Credit Card Debt – Debt Consolidation posted at Future Nest Egg.
- PabloPabla presents Living Debt-Free: It’s Not That Impossible… posted at The Credit Card Debt Relief Site.
- Ryan Healy presents Outstanding Debt as of September 2008 posted at Debt Reduction Formula.
- J. Money presents What the Fed’s .50 rate cut means for Helocs & Credit Cards. posted at Budgets are Sexy.
- sherin presents How do you prepare for losing your job posted at Investment Internals.
- Silicon Valley Blogger presents How To Get Free Credit Scores, myFICO Credit Scores On Discount posted at The Digerati Life.
- Scott presents Costco Hot Dog Cost Me $61.99 | The Passive Dad posted at The Passive Dad.
- Mr Credit Card presents Credit Card Debt Settlement – How To Do It Yourself posted at Ask Mr Credit Card’s Blog.
- PabloPabla presents Consumer Proposal over Bankruptcy Any Time posted at Financial & Legal Matters.
- LAL presents Disputing Debt posted at LivingAlmostLarge.
- Rich Leverage presents Debt Decisions posted at Rich Leverage.
- Sandy Naidu presents Warren Buffet’s Advice posted at Future Nest Egg.
- Debbie Lawrence presents Budget Busters Top 10 Redux posted at Bird On A Wire.
- JW presents Which Way Is Your Debt Clock Turning? posted at Money Smart Marriage.
- Bankruptcy Access presents Bankruptcy Chapter 13 posted at BankruptcyAccess.com.
- Frugal Dad presents Credit Card Minimum Payments, More or Less posted at Frugal Dad.
- nickel presents Five Tips for Reducing Your Debt posted at fivecentnickel.com.
Thanks for reading, now go out there and find some beautiful fall colors to look at!
- The 100th Carnival of Debt Reduction Posted
- 148th Edition of the Carnival of Personal Finance!
- Make Payments on Your Debt Whenever You Can
- Coming soon: The 148th Carnival of Personal Finance
- How Do You Know You're in Debt?