Money Saving Monday Roundup #2
Each and every Monday, I share with you some tip I practice or have heard about in an ongoing series I have called Money Saving Monday. Back in December, I was a bit busy and put together a quick round-up of my money saving Monday posts. As it turns out, the round-up was pretty popular. So I thought I would once again gather together all of my money saving Monday articles since the last round-up. While I might be a bit partial, I think there are some really great tips here.
For my newer readers, here’s a chance to read through some of the articles you might not have seen. For my longer term readers, here’s a great chance to refresh yourself with the tips. In either case, I hope you enjoy!
- How I saved $1,000’s on remodeling and home maintenance and you can “Do It Yourself” too!
- Money Saving Monday Tip #21: Buy Refurbished Products
- Money Saving Monday – Don’t pay for software, use free software instead!
- Money Saving Monday: Saving money with points
- Saving Money with Wachovia’s Way2Save
- Save Money With Coupons – Money Saving Monday
- Dave Ramsey’s Gazelle Budget
- Save money: buy an engagement ring online!
- Eating out courtesy of MyPoints!
- Kids eat free at Dickeys
- 6 Random money saving techniques
- Homemade car cleaning products
- SmartyPig Review and a $50.00 Giveaway
- Save money by making your own bottled water
- 13 ways to save when grocery shopping!
- Money Saving Tips – Share yours
- Money saving tips from the readers
- Retailers want your economic stimulus money
- How to wash your car and save money
- Freecycle rediscovered
- Save money using Ebates
- MySurvey.com – Get paid to take surveys!
- The key to lowering your grocery bill: unit cost
- Mr. Rebates Review
- 7 low-cost and quick meals
- Get 100+ MPG with scooters
Are you using any of these tips? What’s your favorite? Do you enjoy round-up posts like this? Add a comment!
Photo by: nikki_tate