The Friday gathering: M-Network Vacation Guide Edition
Photo by: Ian Muttoo
Those of us in the M-Network participated in a group writing project this week that yielded 15 articles on vacations. 10 of which were published on Tuesday and the remainder yesterday. Just think, all of this great vacation reading just in time for your summer vacation! Coincidence? I think not…
You can read all of the articles by visiting our M-Network site where Pinyo has generously posted links to all of the articles. I really enjoy writing for these projects and sure hope you enjoy reading all of the great information as much as we enjoyed writing it.
I also wanted to say congratulations to Mrs. Micah who won the $75.00 Amazon gift card giveaway. Thanks again to everyone that entered and a special thanks to everyone that left a kind comment in their email about Gather Little by Little. I really enjoy giving things a way, so keep an eye out as I might have to make it a monthly habit!
Speaking of giveaways, Single Guy Money is celebrating his blog’s 1 year birthday and is giving away a $75 gas card to celebrate. You can find all of the details on how to enter on his giveaway posting.
Here are my favorite articles for the week from my blogroll:
- A Letter to My Daughter on Graduation Day – My absolute favorite post of the week. You’re a great Mom Cindy!
- the credit crisis: am I missing something?
- 10 Surprising Side Effects to Money Management
- Is it Mine, or Is it God’s?
- 7 Common Interview Questions For The New Graduate (or anyone else)
- Deciding What to Do With Your 401(k) When You Change Jobs
- Works For Me: Chore Chart
- Review: Moneydance 2008 (a Quicken alternative)
- Microsoft® Office Accounting Express FREE download – Sweet, free software!
- 13 Free or Cheap Ways To Keep Your Home Cool This Summer