The Friday Gathering for 2/15/2008 – The late edition
Sure wish my aquarium looked like this!
For those of you wondering where the Friday Gathering is, well here you go. Better late than never right? Keeping this addition short and sweet so here’s the links:
From the M-Network:
- Are you Saving Enough for Retirement? Check Out This Rule of Thumb
- Which one will I use the most?
- sadly, we don’t have time machines, but we can start now
- You Are Not Your Stuff, Your Stuff Is Not You.
- What Is A Certified Financial Planner? An Interview with Ciaran McKeever
- Forever Stamps – Why Buy Anything Else?
- 2008 Economic Stimulus Package Explained
- When God Says STOP!
From other great PFBloggers:
- Ways to Save #11: Learn to Say NO!
- Bad Ways To Use Credit: A List of 21 Credit Card Mistakes
- Using SuperCook to Save on Your Grocery Bill
- Replace or Repair Computer Equipment?
- No more deprivation in the name of being frugal!
- When Generics Bite Back — Razor of Death…
- Celebrities and Money: Sarah Michelle Gellar
- Organize Your Finances
- 5 Perfectly Respectable Uses for Instant Mashed Potatoes
- Start an Emergency Fund – Prime Time Money Basics
- The Cost of Using Your Credit Card
- How To Become A Millionaire (In 6 Easy Steps!)
- job jumper tip #4: leave on your terms
- How to Prepare for a Baby (Without Going Broke)
- What Does Your Life Mix Pie Chart Look Like?
- The Friday Gathering for 2/1/2008
- The Friday Gathering for 1/25/2008
- The Friday Gathering for 1/4/2008
- The Friday Gathering for 1/11/2008
- The Friday Gathering – Broken Arm Edition