The Friday Gathering for 12/28/2007
Photo by: ?ick Harris
It’s hard to believe, but this is the last Friday Gathering for 2007. This year has been a strange one, with the first half of the year seeming to take forever and the second half just flying by. I am looking forward to 2008 and to be honest, I am glad to have 2007 behind me.
A few quick announcements
- On January 2nd, the M-Network will be conducting another group writing project. We’ll be doing a net worth wrap up and encouraging other bloggers to join with us.
- January 7th – 11th is the Credit Rate Reduction Rally. The CRRR is the brainstorm of Watch My Money Maker and encourages you to call your credit card company and get your rates reduced. You can read more about the rally here.
- Pinyo from Moolanomy is asking bloggers to Share Your Best Blog Post of 2007 and more…
My Favorite Articles
Here’s my favorite article picks from the M-Network and my blog reading list:
- Plonkee Money – exploring my 2008 financial goal
- My Two Dollars – I Did Not Get A Wii For Christmas…
- Moolanomy – Don’t Let Great Marketing Catch You Off Guard
- I’ve Paid Twice For This Already – How to Maximize a Minimum Wage Job
- ChristianPF – Simplify your Closet
- Single Guy Money – 2008 Financial Goals – The Complete List
- Being Frugal – Review: Y-NAB
- The Dough Roller – My Annual Investment Portfolio Tune-up: Did I Beat the S&P 500 in 2007?
- Cash Money Life – Super Size Me – The Art of the Upsell
- brip blap – you might be a personal finance redneck if…
- Journey to Financial Freedom – How to Deal with Your Spouse and Get Out of Debt
- Money Smart Life – Shred Your Credit Card Debt
- The Simple Dollar – The Best Christmas Gift of All
- Punny Money – How I Scored $1,000 Worth of FREE Food in 2007
- Millionaire Money Habits – 16 Reasons it Pays to be Rich
- Mrs. Micah – The Benefits of Having a Coin Jar
- Credit Withdrawl – Would You Retire Early if You Could? I Wouldn’t, and Here’s Why
- My Dollar Plan – How Do I Organize 181 Accounts?