The Friday Gathering for 11/9/2007
Time for another Friday gathering! It’s been a pretty quiet week for me and I’m looking forward to a nice quiet long weekend. Hope yours is enjoyable as well!
- articles of mine were included in in 3 different blog carnivals this week: Carnival of Money Stories, the Festival of Frugality and the Carnival of Personal Finance. Even better, I received editors choice in two of them!
- A guest article I wrote was featured on Lazy Man and Money this week. Thanks to Lazy Man for the opportunity.
From the M-Network:
- Being Frugal provides 50 Frugal CHRISTmas Idea. She also has a crisp new theme which looks great!
- ChristianPF gives us 6 Tips for a Debt Free CHRISTmas. He also updated his theme a bit and I really like the new look.
- DebtFree-Revolution muses on debt.
- I’ve Paid Twice For This Already… hosted the Festival of Frugality
- Moolanomy hosted the Carnival of Money Stories. This is my personal favoriate carnival.
- My Two Dollars hosted the Carnival of Personal Finance.
- Plonkee Money lists 101 frugal CHRISTmas present ideas
- Single Guy Money says Temptation is ALL Around Me! – Know what you mean buddy!
- The Dough Roller provides us with 10 Online Budget Tools. He has a a new theme as well that looks really sharp. See a trend here??
From other PF Bloggers I read:
- Watch My Money Maker – A Sit Down Talk With Grandpa
- All Financial Matters – Tis The Season To Be Frugal – Fa Ra Ra Ra Raaaa Ra Ra Ra Ra
- Cash Money Life – 25 Ways I Save Money – New theme here too…hmmm
- Free Money Finance – How to turn $8 into Millions
- CleverDude – Who’s Dave? Is He Related to Suzy What’s Her Face?
- The Digerati Life – Loans To Handle With Care: Think Hard Before Taking On This Debt
- Working For Financial Freedom – Procrastination is Expensive – Yep, it sure is…been there.
- Money Smart Life – Can You Maintain a Work Life Balance While Carrying a Pager? – Yes you can, as a manager I carry one 24×7 and do.
- No Credit Needed – My Dad Rocks – And He Inspired This Post – Or, Taking The Next Step
- Punny Money – Thank You For Managing Your Account Online; Here Are Twelve Paper Letters Containing Your Full Account Number
- The Simple Dollar – Nine Ways To Maximize Your Personal Hygiene Dollars – I now shave with an old fashion razor, shaving cream and brush thanks to a similar article Trent wrote a while back.
- MoneyNing - Why My Nintendo Wii is My Best Investment of The Year - I so want one of these!
- The Friday Gathering for 8/17/2007
- The Friday Gathering for 8/3/2007
- The Friday Gathering For 9/7/2007
- The Friday Gathering for 9/21/2007
- The Friday Gathering For 9/28/2007