The Friday Gathering for 11/2/2007
To be honest, I’m glad this week is almost behind me. Between trying to get my finances bank in order, recovering from my debit card being stolen, and trying to dig out of being off from work for 2 days, this as been a very busy week.
Just a few quick updates that you might be interested in:
- I’m heading to the orthopedic doctor this afternoon to get a new and more comfortable cast (yeah!). My wrist is healing up well and is getting better each day. Thank you again for all of your thoughts and prayers.
- October was a huge growth month for Gather Little by Little. I’ll post more about this in my October Summary post coming this weekend.
- The M-Network has decided that we are no longer open to new members. This is primarily due to the fact we think having 10 blogs is about as big as we want to get. We have a great group of close nit bloggers right now and are very happy with the way things are going.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and now here’s this weeks gathering of my favorite posts and articles:
From the PF Blogosphere:
- Watch My Money Maker – Discover Card Canceled: Who is Diana’s Dad?
- Money Smart Life – Why Are Some People So Ignorant About Money?
- AllFinanciaMatters – A Question From a Reader: How to Calculate Taxes
- Money, Matter and More Musings – Things You Should Know About Percentage Traps
- Punny Money – Freeze Your Butt Off to Save on Your Winter Heating Bills?
- Get Rich Slowly – A Credit Card is Not an Emergency Fund
From the M-Network:
- The Dough Roller – How to Develop the Habit of Spending Less Than You Make
- ChristianPF – How to save time on your PC – Part One
- Being Frugal – It hit me like a ton of bricks
- DebtFREE-Revolution – Debt Free and Giving
- I’ve Paid Twice For This Already… – High Deductible Health Insurance vs A Traditional Plan – For Us
- Moolanomy – Home Renovation Nightmare on Elm Street
- My Two Dollars – Why You Should Avoid Bankruptcy When You Spend Yourself Into Debt.
- Plonkee Money – working towards my dream life
- Single Guy Money – It’s Good to Have One of These!