The Friday Gathering For 11/16/2007
Picture by my wife
The M-Network focused this week on cars and transportation and together we wrote some great articles which are highlighted below. A number of other bloggers joined in as well with some great articles as well which we welcomed and appreciated.
I rolled out a brand new theme this week for Gather Little by Little as well. I am really happy with it, and based on the feedback I’ve received so are you. I’ve made a few changes since the roll out earlier this week based on your feedback and comments and hope it’s getting even better.
A couple of contests went up this week as well: Moolanomy is having a book giveaway and all you have to do is write about your investment story to enter and Cash, Money, Life is also giving away a book and some tacos.
If you have any thoughts or feedback on the new theme, I would really like invite you to provide it via a comment below or by contacting me. Don’t hold back, tell me what you really think.
Here’s a recap of the M-Network auto articles this week:
- Moolanomy - My Cars and My Life
- Plonkee Money – About My Car
- I’ve Paid For This Twice Already… - My Evolution From the “New” to “Used”… Car, That Is
- Being Frugal – My experience buying a used car with cash
- The Dough Roller – Service Beacon: A Free Online Tool to Track Your Car’s Maintenance Schedule and History
- My Two Dollars – All About Cars and Money and Money Mistake Monday – The I Fell For Another Car Lease Syndrome.
- ChristianPF - Save money on car depreciation
- DebtFREE-Revolution – New Car, Used Car, Leased Car, Bought Car
- Here’s my article on 5 reasons you should buy a new car.
Here’s my favorite picks from the rest of the personal finance blogosphere:
- Consumerism Commentary lists his picks from the top 100 undiscovered websites
- Get Rich Slowly turns the tables on telemarketers
- Brip Blap tells us the story of the stone in the shoe
- Journey to Financial Freedom asks Part time business – start something you love or follow the trend?
- The Digerati Life gives us 15 painless ways to pay yourself first
- Money Smart Life share some In Your Face Finance
- The Simple Dollar shares 8 tips from an ultra frugal parent
- Punny Money asks Are you what you wanted to be when you grew up? - A special thanks to Nick for suggesting to move to a gray background on my theme! Thanks Nick!
- MoneyNing tells us to think about the money you are earning every hour
Hope you have a wonderful and blessed weekend! See you Monday!