October 2007 In Review
October was by far the best month ever for Gather Little by Little. Here’s a quick summary of my October stats on 11/1:
- Unique Visits: 13,049 (up from 4,672 in September) +179%
- Page Views: 27,170 (up from 9,579 in September) +184%
- Subscriber Count: 297 (up from 122 on 10/1) +143%
Those are huge increases, and I am completely floored at the amount of growth. You are all a huge part of this and I appreciate it very much.
Special thanks to both my top commentators and referrers. Not only are you listed and linked here but I’ve included a favorite post from your site and stumbled it as well.
Top 10 Commentators
- Lynnae @ Being Frugal – How To Budget With A Variable Income
- Erin – Why Creativity Will Help You Get Out Of Debt
- Pinyo – Wealth Building Made REAL Simple
- plonkee – What does being rich mean?
- ChristianPF – Does Swearing in the workplace benefit morale?
- Mrs. Micah – Building Your Mini-Hosting Business — Mrs. Micah writes your mini-business plan
- paidtwice – It’s the interest that will kill ya ;)
- Fabulously Broke – Saving $31,000
Top 10 Referrers:
- The Simple Dollar
- Stumble Upon
- Being Frugal
- I’ve Paid Twice For This Already…