The Friday Gathering For 10/26/2007
It is Friday again all already and time for my weekly Friday Gathering. Before I give you the links to my favorite posts this week, I have a couple of announcements:
- The M-Network aggregated feed has now changed over to a Feedburner feed. Make sure you subscribe to the new feed as it’s better and faster! The M-Network feed is an aggregated feed containing posts/articles from all 10 M-Network members. Of course you can still subscribe to just my feed. If you aren’t a subscriber, I’d encourage you to subscribe!
- The M-Network will have another group writing project coming up in November. Stay tuned for more details. Our first one was a huge success.
- I’ll be heading to the mountains this afternoon for a long weekend. I’ll be back on Wednesday (10/31) so no articles until I return. I can’t wait, as we really need the break.
- For those that have been following my broken wrist saga… I received word this week that I won’t require surgery (yeah!) and that I should heal up in 8-12 weeks with just a cast. Each day is getting a little better, and I am actually typing this post with both hands! Thanks again for all of your thoughts and prayers.
Now for the gathering!
From the M-Network:
- DebtFree-Revolution shares her Top 10 Reasons to be Debt Free
- My Two Dollars tells us that getting organized does not have to cost a lot of money
- Plonkee says Dave Ramsey gives bad advice
- The Dough Roller talks about the Doomsday Fund
- I‘ve Paid Twice For This Already shares how her life would be if she were debt free. This is a response to DebtFree-Revolution’s new blog meme.
- Moolanomy reviews Wise Investing Made Simple
- Being Frugal shares the benefits of being unemployed.
- ChristianPF asks does swearing in the workplace benefit morale? – I agree, and would even take it a level up and ask does swearing benefit anything at all?
From the PF Blogosphere:
- TV Girl And Money begins her story about how she started getting control of her finances and blogging.
- AllFinancialMatters tells us about a bad customer service story with Genie
- Get Rich Slowly gives us some tips on how to understand the 7 habits of of wealth
- Free Money Finance provides some insight into how car options aren’t worth the cost.
- CleverDude (actually, CleverDudette) gives us inexpensive ways to woo your wife – Wooing your wife is always a good thing!
- NCN buys a mini-van with cash – Way to go NCN!
- Blogging Away Debt shares some tips on saving money on heating costs this winter
- The Simple Dollar talks about handling a child’s wants and impulses
- Brip Brap follows the white rabbit – Knock Knock Neo
- We’re in Debt suggests that if we hate our job, we get up and do something!
- Advanced Personal Finance tells how his daughter received her first credit card
- Cash Money Life compares credit cards and guns