The Friday Gathering For 9/7/2007
Whew, what a week. Seems this week I just haven’t had enough time in the day to get everything done. I’m even late on this post, oh by about 10 hours! Oh the life of blogger :-)
Here are my favorite posts this week from the M-Network:
- ChristianPF shares the best money advice of all time
- Plonkee Money gives us the most important skill for personal finance.
- Being Frugal asks What do you need to be happy?
- Moolanomy tells us how he estimated his house value
- Financial Dominance asks What’s the 4% rule ?
- Single Guy Money wonders, What’s up with married couples and money?
- DebtFREE Revolution looks into whether Dave Ramsey is a cult leader or not.
Here are my favorite posts from my Personal Finance Feeds:
- Free Money Finance tells us to shop for the holidays now
- Money, Matters and More Musings advices we stop going crazy with kids birthday parties!
- NCN continues his 33 day series on how to save money
- The Dough Roller tells us how to evaluate a mutual fund in 60 seconds
- Punny Money says stop wallet leakage!
Now off too my son’s football practice, hope you have a blessed weekend!