The Friday Gathering for 9/14/2007
Here’s a few of my favorite articles this week:
From the M-Network:
- Being Frugal has a new look (check it out) shares some ideas on how to dress your kids cheaply – With six kids, I need to take her up on these
- DebtFREE-Revolution says Credit Cards For Emergencies? No!
- Moolanomy tells us how to save our environment and get stuff for free – Hey, what more could you ask for?? Ok, well maybe get free cash and save the environment…but I’m a realist.
- ChristianPF asks Are you a risk taker?
- Financial Dominance not only tells us that hip-hop artists are sharing their money management advice, but he also provides one of the funniest post titles I’ve ever read.
- Paid Twice discusses the fine line between frugality and obsession
- Plonkee tells us how to budget for irregular expenses
- Single Guy Money shares his PF Goals
- The Dough Roller shares some “nifty” math tricks
From my other favorite PF Bloggers:
- Lazy Man and Money tells us how to Get Rich By Thinking Small
- Five Cent Nickel talks about high electric bills and increasing costs
- Clever Dude provides a detailed comparison on renting vs buying a home
- Saving With Me shares 11 money tips for college students
- Free Money Finance talks about the key to generosity
- A Penny Closer tells you how to secure your home wireless network – If yours isn’t secure go secure it right now.
- Consumerism Commentary provides five romantic outdoor date ideas under $30
- Money, Matter, and More Musings talks about interest rates – Guess I’m a dummy, I learned a few things
- Blogging Away Debt shares probably the best article of the week(next to mine of course): What Do You Do If A Credit Card Employee Calls You?
Posts this week from “Little By Little” old me:
- Money Saving Monday Tip #9 – Use Craigslist
- How to Save Money by Increasing Your Expenses
- Remembering 9/11
- Carnivals for the week of 8/10
- A Night At The County Fair – Memories are priceless
- Get Rid of Your Debt Instantly!!
- How Do You Know You’re in Debt?
- We’re #2 on the list??