Carnivals for the week of 9/16/2007
Photo by Jenn’s Photography
I went a little carnival crazy this week and submitted articles to 5 different personal finance blog carnivals. I’m becoming a bit carnival addicted recently. I enjoy participating and reading the great articles other bloggers submit. Most of all, I enjoy reading how the various hosts weave the posts together. I must say though, that PaidTwice has my favorite so far with her hosting article for the Carnival of Money Stories.
Here are the carnivals I participated in and links to the articles I submitted:
- Carnival of Personal Finance #118, hosted by Money, Matter, and More Musings. My article How to Save Money by Increasing Your Expenses was included.
- Carnival of Debt Reduction#105, hosted by Ask Mr. Credit Card. My article How Do You Know You Are In Debt? is the very first one!
- Carnival of Debt Management #24, hosted by Debt Consolidation Lowdown. My article Get Rid of Your Debt Instantly was included. This was my first time participating in this particular carnival.
- Carnival of Money Stories #26, hosted by fellow M-Network blogger I’ve Paid For This Twice Already. My article A Night At the County Fair – Memories Are Priceless was included.
- Festival of Frugality #92, hosted by No Credit Needed. My article Money Saving Monday Tip #9 – Use Craigslist was included. Make sure you check out all of my other Money Saving Monday tips for other ways to save money!
Thanks so much to all of the hosts. I know this has to be hard work pulling all of the articles together and we sincerely appreciate your efforts!