The Friday Gathering for 8/3/2007
Well, another week of summer has quickly gone by, and another week closer to school starting back. This was also a week for some great articles from the personal finance blog community. Here’s some of my favorites:
- ChristianPF wrote a sad but true article on Americans being wasteful
- Blogging Away Debt wrote a review of what looks like a great book titled Debt is Slavery
- The Dough Roller has an insightful post about how to achieve the 24hour workweek
- Being the eBay fan I am, JD over at Get Rich Slowly has a great article on How to Find Great Deals on eBay
- I’m a huge fan in using supplemental income to Get out of Debt and found this article over at Finance Is Personal on How to Create Your Own Online Store in an Hour Or Less interesting. I didn’t even know you could use WordPress for an online store! Finance Is Personal also tells us How to Eliminate Your High-Interest Consumer Debt
- Moolanomy tells us to Put our savings on autopilot
- The Simple Dollar gives another example of how debt is slavery with his article The Debt Entrapment. And in what I would consider the best and most insightful post of the week was also from the The Simple Dollar, A Guide to Setting and Reaching a Net Worth Goal.
Here’s a summary of the articles this week from yours truly, Gather Little By Little:
- Monday Saving Monday Tip #4 – Keep a Price Book
- How To Determine And Track Your Net Worth
- August Already
- Christian Money Blog Carnival August Edition
- How To Get Your Finances Under Control – Step #6 Get Out Of Debt
- Ask The Readers – What Stupid Financial Mistakes Have You Made?
- Yard Sale Tomorrow and A Few Tips to Help Make Yours Successful
Hope you have a wonderful and restful weekend!