The Friday Gathering for 8/17/2007
Time for another gathering of the glblguy’s favorite articles/postings from the M-Network and the PF Blog Community. Oh yeah, this reminds me…glblguy…not I’m not the “Global guy”, I’m the “Gather Little By Little Guy”. Just wanted to clear that up :-)
- Blog Network Watch announced the new M-Network we are part of. More details on the M-Network can be found here including the RSS feed.
- Moolanomy shares with us the 10 Things Golf teaches us about investing and the 10 Baby Steps To Financial Recovery
- Financial Dominance asks the question What Do I Need to Retire? and he tells us how to dramatically cut our cooling costs. Couple Brian’s tips with my tips on keeping your house cool and you should be nice and cool during all of this heat!
- Plonkee discusses the most important thing to insure
- Debt Free Indeed (a new Christian blog I really like) discusses Giving along the Journey of being debt free
- Savings Explained (one of my favorite new blogs) gives us 7 strategies for purchasing used instead of new and shows us how to create sub-accounts using an ING Direct Savings Account
- Free Money Finance shares Seven Biblical Principles for Managing Your Money
- Five Cent Nickel reminds us that it’s ok to spend money
- Get Rich Slowly discusses the Top 3 Mental Blocks to Personal Finance
- All Financial Matters tells us about Letters of Instruction – If you don’t have one of these, you need one.
Here’s a summary of the articles this week from yours truly, Gather Little By Little:
- Free Money: Wachovia and ING
- Chromed: How To Look Cool and Waste You Money
- Money Saving Monday Tip #6 – Kids Eat Free!
- How To Make Your Money Greener
- The 100th Carnival of Debt Reduction Posted
- Frugal Wealth Building – How To Build Your Wealth Cheaply
- We’re a Founding Member of the M-Network!
- Feature Guest Post – What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average?
- 7 Helpful Tips When Moving
- Key Steps You Can Take Now To Get Out of Debt
Like this article? Subscribe to my RSS feed!