It’s hard to believe it is August already. Both my kids and wife are beginning to think about school (although for very different reasons), which will be starting very soon . We are beginning to get excited about football season and are looking forward to cooler temperatures once again.
It has been a great month for Gather Little By Little as well, and I feel as though God has truly blessed my efforts to share my personal finance knowledge and faith with others. I have also been blessed with a number of new readers and looking through the July comments a number of consistent readers as well.
With that said, I would like to sincerely thank the following five readers for being the top commenters in July. Thanks for reading, actively participating and for sharing your knowledge with my other readers.
Top Gather Little By Little posts for July were:
- 7 Stupid Financial Mistakes I’ve Made
- Money Saving Tip #3 – 7 Tips to Help Keep Your House Cool
- The Friday Gathering for July 27th
- How to Get Your Finances Under Control One Small Step at a Time
The site continues to grow. I am getting more and more visits each day, and my RSS subscriber count continues to grow. I am truly enjoying the experience and look forward to writing each morning.
Coming this month (August):
- The conclusion of my How to Get Your Finances Under Control Series. I’ll also be publishing this series as a free eBook.
- Reviews of other smaller personal finance sites that I enjoy reading
- More Money Saving Monday Tips including Kids Eat Free Nights, ideas for saving money at amusement parks, and saving money using CraigsList
- Book reviews of 48 days To The Work You Love and Forty Signs of Rain
- And lots more
So please stay with me, tell your friends, family and co-workers about GLBL and most of all chime in and comment. I love to get comments and hear your input! Plus, maybe you can be listed as a top commenter in September!