Ask The Readers – What Software or Tools Do You Use to Manage Your Finances?
A friend of mine and I where having a discussion yesterday about what software/tools we use to manage and keep track of our finances. Based on a previous recommendation by me, he was using SimpleD Budget. I had used it for a while, but decided to go with a custom spreadsheet I developed instead.
I enjoy the flexibility and ease of entry I have using Excel. He was considering going to MS Money or Quicken, which I have also used in the past.
It did make me wonder, what does everyone else use? What software or tools do you use to manage your finances?
- How To Get Your Finances Under Control – Step 4 Create a Budget AND Follow It!
- Ask the Readers – What is Your #1 personal finance tip?
- Get Your Finances Under Control – Step 1: Recognition
- Ask The Readers – What 3 Things Will Make GLBL a Better Blog For You?
- Ask the Readers – What Stupid Financial Mistakes Have You Made?